- Current Membership Form * download, fill out and mail.
To assist in your determination of what type of membership you should select, you can download a copy of our current NYSMHS By-Laws at this link: NYSMHS By-Laws (as of March 2013.)
Questions? Email our Membership Chair Donna Fox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weanling Futurity Application * fill out, print and mail.
- Futurity Renomination Application * fill out, print and mail.
To fully explain the workings of the NYSMHS Breeders Futurity Program, download our document covering all program details here: Futurity Program Guidelines
High Score + Awards
Though our lives seem to be a a stand still, time seems to be moving very quickly. There will be no July 15th deadline for the Futurity.
There is still plenty of time to nominate your 2020 foal, registered or not. As long as the Futurity nomination fees are paid by 5:00PM Tuesday before the show starts, 9/15/20, the fees will be $35 for the foal, $35 for the dam and $35 for the stud (if he has not already been nominated).
If you are not planning to attend the show this year, please be sure your nominations are post marked by Tuesday 9/15/20. After that time, the nominations will incur a late fee, double the normal fee.
- NYSMHS High Score Awards Point Form (includes Dressage High Score Form) Note: Due October 31st
- NYSMHS Jr. Horseperson Award Entry form / to be considered this must be received prior to December 1
For High Score Email our Chair Patti Waring
Submit your entry for NYSMHS Junior Horse Person of the year. View info here. Applications due by November 30th!